Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePoD)
• You might be providing a courier or delivery service on behalf of other companies
• You might be delivering your own products – from flowers to food, from coal to cookers, or from boxes to beds.
• You might use a third party to deliver your goods for you.
Whatever method of distribution you use, you’ll benefit from an effective electronic proof of delivery (ePoD) system. And that’s exactly what our ePoD software module provides. Its capabilities include warehousing, vehicle inspections, task management, deliveries, return to depot and customer surveys.
This comprehensive module is designed to:
• Deliver accurate proof of delivery and collection in real time, so you can bill customers quickly and with confidence
• Reduce human error and enable you to resolve invoice disputes
• Integrate with your existing systems, using web services or file import / export
Watch our ePod video
For a no-obligation demonstration of ePoD, please complete this form.
Any details of the status of the delivery can be confirmed in real time on the system’s dashboard and appropriate reports compiled. Other features include configurable data archiving; the ability to send messages to the driver; vehicle checks; and mobile printing.
• Our ePoD solutions are ideal for a range of applications, find out more about just some of these:
- Building and plumbing merchants
- Distribution and Warehouse Management
- Electrical suppliers and distributors
- Food processors and distributors
- Furniture makers and distributors
- Linen suppliers and hospitality
- Smart Metering
- Water companies
- White goods deliveries
• Companies that specialise in deliveries over ‘the last mile’ will also be interested in our complementary solution, The Last Mile of ePoD.