• We are an independent, enterprise mobility management company
• We have in-depth knowledge of wireless and mobile computing technologies
• Our client base includes many leading organisations in a wide array of industry, commerce and government sectors
Total service, total support
Spirit is a Managed Services company – we provide everything you need for a complete mobile enterprise solution. This includes:
• Software – including specialist applications, enterprise mobility management software and software application development. Our flagship offering is Mobile Connect™, a highly scalable platform for businesses of all sizes. Its versatility enables you to use and adapt software to suit your specific needs. We’ve also developed a range of software applications that provide you with a wide choice of solutions.
• Mobile hardware – including mobile computers, linear imagers, barcode scanners, tablets, PDAs, mobile printers etc. To ensure that we can provide the best possible choice of devices and accessories, we’ve developed partnerships with most of the leading mobile hardware manufacturers.
• Related services – including a hosted server environment, device selection and management, wireless network implementations, service and maintenance, finance leasing packages and a complete range of customer care services.
These are all designed to:
• Boost your productivity and profitability
• Increase the accuracy of your information
• Enhance the levels of service you can provide to your customers
At the 2018 Managed Services and Hosting awards in London on 19th September, we were Highly Commended in the Best Enterprise MSP Project category. Our award came as a result of the unique range of managed service packages we have developed to meet different business needs. These include a highly personalised service, an end-to-end support package, and access to the company’s highly trained mobility experts. Find out more…
We are proud to sponsor the Securitas UK Annual Community Awards. In its ninth year, the Community Awards recognise the outstanding efforts of Securitas teams and individuals over the past year. We attended the event in London in September, find out more here.
Making it count
We can help with every aspect of your mobile enterprise installation, from the initial planning and design through to deployment and complete after-sales support (including a managed helpdesk). Our highly experienced consultants will work alongside you so that they fully understand your mobility requirements.
• Help to plan the business changes that deliver tangible results from your investment.
• Show how significant savings can be made to achieve a rapid return on investment.
• Devise a solution that meets your precise requirements.