Electronic Proof of Delivery (ePoD)
Distribution is a key stage in the supply chain. It might be your company’s main focus or just a part of your total solution for customers:
- You might be providing a courier or delivery service on behalf of other companies.
- You might be delivering your own products – from flowers to food, from coal to cookers, or from boxes to beds.
- You might use a third party to deliver your goods for you.
Whatever method of distribution you use, you’ll benefit from an effective electronic proof of delivery (ePoD) system. And that’s exactly what our ePoD software provides.
This comprehensive module is designed to:
- Give you accurate proof of delivery and collection in real time, so you can bill customers quickly and with confidence
- Reduce human error and enable you to resolve invoice disputes
- Integrate with your existing systems, using web services or file import / export
Any details of the status of the delivery can be confirmed in real time on the system’s dashboard and appropriate reports compiled. Other features include configurable data archiving; the ability to send messages to the driver; vehicle checks; and mobile printing.
Request a demo
We offer a no-obligation demonstration of our ePoD technology just complete our form and we will get back to you.COMPLETE OUR DEMO REQUEST FORM
- Companies that specialise in deliveries over ‘the last mile’ will also be interested in our complementary solution, The Last Mile of ePoD.
- Read our paper: Ten Factors to Consider When Buying an electronic-Proof-of-Delivery (ePOD) Solution.
- Please read our case studies on ePoD, including Bowker, The Francis Crick Institute, Rapidity Communications and Stapleton’s Tyre Services Ltd.